- U dient in te loggen om dit artikel te bekijken ProKids 2013 ready to go
- U dient in te loggen om dit artikel te bekijken Sarah-Quita nominated for ‘sports pearl’
- U dient in te loggen om dit artikel te bekijken Private medical insurers disappointed
- Pressure tank only operational for diving accidents
- Martina considers ministerial office
- Corps Consular Curaçao holds session on immigration policy
- Harry Belafonte guest speaker at CNSJF
|‘Public discussion on closing down Pachi’s Place’|
|Wednesday, 30 January 2013 13:44|
KRALENDIJK — If the Island Council is to debate on the nocturne center of entertainment Bonaire Paradise Inn, also called Pachi’s Place, then all similar establishments should be under debate too.According to Beukenboom, there are several prostitution centers on Bonaire, and persistent rumors on another establishment named Men’s Heaven BV. This company supposedly has all official documents to operate in the tourist area on Kaya Gobernador Nicolaas Debrot. Beukenboom said the information at his disposal shows the company has several objectives, such as prostitution, massage, escort service and selling soft drugs.
Beukenboom stated the DP-fraction has a problem with the government closing down a local company while granting another company with far more objectives than Pachi’s Place. Prior to the debates the faction therefore wishes to receive all documents on the permit issued to Men’s Heaven, such as the registration with the Chamber of Commerce, notary formation deed and all requests, advice and decisions from the Island Council.
The DP-fraction also disagrees that the meeting is held in private as requested by the inquirers. There is no reason for this because the deputy and party members of the coalition already gave their comments on this subject in the media.